IBM unveiled today the annual "IBM 5 in 5" (#ibm5in5) – a list of ground-breaking, scientific innovations with the potential to change the way people work, live, and interact during the next five years.
• With AI, our words will be a window into our mental health
• Hyperimaging and AI will give us superhero vision
• Macroscopes will help us understand Earth's complexity in infinite detail
• Medical labs "on a chip" will serve as health detectives for tracing disease at the nanoscale
• Smart sensors will detect environmental pollution at the speed of light
The video is available in HD, standard definition broadcast and streaming quality